Friday, January 17, 2014

Shareboard Symbian/Harmattan Update

Been a long time since I last posted here. So, hello everyone.
As you know Nokia Store no longer accepts updates to apps since January 1st 2014.

And coincidently, Shareboard, both Symbian and Harmattan version stopped working soon after due to Twitter SSL enforcing restriction.

The updated bug fixed Harmattan version has been uploaded to openrepos.net , a community maintained repository.

The Symbian version, is available as a standalone sis file from my dropbox. https://www.dropbox.com/s/8xu7mquduf21atv/shareboardsymbian.sis

I will try to keep the app updated and working as long as possible, but no promises since Nokia is dropping support so fast.

Cheers to Nokia's false promises and incompetence

6 comments:

  1. Well Thank you, I can imagine how can you work so hard and share the results, can't be easy. Now I can tweet from shareboard on my N9 again <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dient. Appreciations like this keeps me working :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you very much for the update! Truely one of the best apps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My name is Samarth, from India.
    Anand Buddy, we will miss Symbian. It was safe, it was simple, it had a future... But unfortunately, Nokia couldn't do better than letting a Trojan Horse in their Board of Directors.

    And even in Nokia, all those who had any emotional connection with Symbian left their jobs already.

    Anyways, respect to you. And may you get all the success you want.


    We the 808 Pureview owners are now facing the wrath as internet features are disappearing from our sets with each passing day. This is Microsoft's style of giving respect to consumer.
    Just a few days back, I tried uploading a photo and my FB album of 808's photos is deleted now.

    ReplyDelete